07 February 2008

my apartment


i thought about what to do about getting my apartment to look nicer. first i would need some new appliances and furniture. i would need to save some money. it would be hard as i only work part time. i started to save money.soon i had enough for a home entertainment system.it was great.i could listen to music, watch vcr or dvds. then i decided to get a new t.v. . so i saved up more money.i finally got enough money to buy the t.v. i wanted. so i got the t.v.

'during buying all of these articles my sister helped me. she drove me around ,helped me pick out things and took me for lunch. i really was thankful for all her help. now that i started sprucing up my apartment i needed some new furniture. i needed a reclining chair and a new futon mattress. it would take a large amount of money. so i saved for awhile and finally had enough money.so i called my sister and she helped me once again.i got a recliner chair and futon mattress. it really looked good in my apartment. now with the help of sistor and my job i have a nice place to come home to.

1 comment:

right to write bc said...

What a wonderful story...whatever happened to you?....I haven't heard from you in a while....please let me know what you are up to?...do you still have your apartment?...and are you still decorating it?...can we see some pics????....


please we really want to know?....show us some pics of your digs?...